Friday, August 30, 2013

Adventures in Running: Running Scared

Since my fall, I can't seem to find my stride. I second guess foot placement, pace, route, everything. I'm scared with every step I take that I will fall again. This is driving me crazy! I don't really recall this ever happening before and I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with the PPD but I'm desperate to move forward.

Another trouble I am having is that if I didn't break a rib or two, I severely bruised them. It's pretty painful to do anything but I'm coping with that. I hear that it could take up to 6 weeks to heal and I don't have that kind of time. So I'm ginning and bearing it. :)

Anyhoo, if you have any pep talk you want to share for encouragement in my running life, I sure could use it right about now.

Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!