Saturday, August 31, 2013

Simple Thank You's for a Cause

My mom's dear friend, "T", has just started her battle with cancer and, since I am not close to where she lives and there's not a lot of hands-on things I can do for her, I made her cards that she can send to those helping her out. I needed CAS (clean and simple) cards that were easy to mass produce. These are the ones I came up with. I was able to make twenty-ish cards in about 20 minutes. There are 3 or 4 of each. Added stamps and envelopes. I labeled the cards and all the info will be at the bottom.

#1
#1
#2 
#2
#3
#3 
#4
#4 
#5 
#5 
#6
#6
I wish there was more I could do in this situation but other than pray, support my mom, and keep T supplied with thank you cards, I'm feeling pretty helpless.

You will see more cards coming for T. I want to send her one a week for however long she goes through this. It's the least I can do.

Thanks for looking. I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

#1 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Paper Smooches Chit Chat; colored with Prismacolor pencils
#2 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Paper Smooches Many Thanks; Little Heart is from Simon Says Stamp set Card-Exchanging Friends inked in Stampin' Up Real Red
#3 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Paper Smooches Many Thanks; Little Heart is from Simon Says Stamp set Card-Exchanging Friends inked in Stampin' Up Real Red
#4 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Paper Smooches Many Thanks; Heart is from Stampin' Up Happy Hearts set inked in Stampin' Up Real Red
#5 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Clear Arts Stamps Support the Girls; colored with Prismacolor pencils
#6 - Stamp set inked in VersaFine: Stampin' Up Note of Thanks; colored with Prismacolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!