Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Paper Player Challenge #160

The Paper Players Challenge #160 this week is a sketch challenge. I like these as I always get stuck doing the same thing on the front of my cards. (Ten points to whoever can tell me what it is!)


I used a Magnolia Stamp 'Tilda with Slate' and colored her with Copics. (Gasp, I know!) I used papers from several different paper pads including Kaisercraft's Class of '87, Echo Park's Paper and Glue, and Reflections' Kraft cardstock. This card is not a traditional size as I didn't like how my image was looking on the regular A2 card front. It measures 6 by 4.75 inches.





On the inside, I used some of the diecuts from the Class of '87 paper and then applied Glossy Accents to the apple.


Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alycia,

    I like you card very much. I´m going to be a teacher and would be happy to get a card like this. Love the little girl.

    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Alycia! Your shading on the image is awesome and I love the fun mix of patterned paper you used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How cute is this! Your coloring is fabulous. What a perfect card to celebrate the beginning of a new school year! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!