Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just Bowtiful.

We start school a week from Monday so this past week we started buckling down and getting our things ready for the new school year.

Supplies? Check.
Uniforms? Check.
Bows? Check, check, and double check.





For the last two days I have been working on bows. This is a project I have been wanting to do for two years but just never got around to. Since my kids wear uniforms to school, I see shoes, socks, and hair accessories as a way for them to express themselves. So we made bows. The girls picked out the ribbon and I made them. It was hard for them to help otherwise because there were quite a few sharp or hot instruments being used. Anyhoo, I finally finished the project and everyone is happy with the finished product. :)











What do you think? Have you made bows? What method do you like?

Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!