Monday, August 12, 2013

Make-a-Card Monday: Got Football?

Our family is so ready for football season to start and here it is, right around the corner! It's our favorite time of year. We love to get together and watch and eat and just be. Plus, it means that it's almost fall.

I made this card using Stamping Bellas Pompomabella (no longer available) and layers of ovals. The images is actually from a RAK so I don't know the paper used. I colored her using Prismacolor Pencils. Red and Black, GO TECH! I used my Nestabilities oval dies to create the layers. I used SU's Real Red cardstock and black and white from my LSS. I mounted the whole thing on pop dots before adhering to my card front.



Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. totally adorable Alycia!
    I'm so excited for football season to start too, been enjoying the pre-season games these last few nights! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!