Monday, August 19, 2013

Make-a-Card Monday: Cupcakes

In honor of a special birthday at the end of this week, I am featuring cupcakes in this week's Make-a-Card Monday. Happy birthday, LT!! We love you.

I love having cards on hand that I can use for a few different occasions. Using cupcakes is not just for birthdays anymore. There are many celebrations that cupcakes can cross, like "you're so sweet", any kind of promotion or achievement, or just a simply "have a great day" card. You can also change the colors of the frosting and have a cupcake for every holiday.



I received these stamped images from a RAK many moons ago. The stamps are from Lockhart stamps. You can find them here: single cupcake, stacked cupcakes, and trio of cupcakes.

3 x 3 card



I colored my cupcakes using Prismacolor pencils and added little bits of shine with Glossy Accents. Cut out, mount, and, TA-DA, you have a super cute, all occasion card. :)




Hope this finds you happy and healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!