Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday

So I'm probably not going to do this every Thursday but I thought it might be fun to share with you one of the first mini albums I ever made, that I have photos of any way. There were five before this one but I hadn't figured out yet to record the evidence. They are on my YouTube channel though.

I thought it would be a good idea to take pictures outside. In the shade. What? This album does have that vintage-y feel that I like but it's still brighter than it appears in these photos. Maybe I'll redo the pictures. Why yes, I do still have it! Want it? Just ask and I'll send it to you. :)

This "Whimsy" mini album dates back to November 2010. It was made using coin envelopes. I was so proud of myself, using techniques like distressing the edges and creating pockets. Ha ha!!








Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!