Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cosmo Cricket Mini Album

You might have first seen this mini on my Scrapbook Retreat post. I finished it up so I thought I would get into the details.

I used Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two paper pack and embellishments for this mini album. I used chipboard from the back of paper pads to create the front and back covers. Then I covered them with paper from the collection. Unfortunately, the paper began to split on the edges. Fortunately, I kinda like it. The mini has a vintage-y feel and so it adds to the "old" look of it.



I used Lisa's coin envelope tutorial. If you have seen my "Lovely" post, it is the same tutorial. It was very easy to follow and a quick mini to get finished. I like minis like this because all the pages are the same, making all the measurements the same. :)

I inked all the edges in Walnut Distress Ink. I used the tag pad but the tags were too big for my pockets so I mounted them on kraft cardstock and trimmed them to fit. Edges also inked. :)








The larger tags were cut from my Tim Holtz Sizzix Tag die. I also cut coordinating hole reinforcers from the same die out of the paper. 




I plan to give this to Ann, who puts this retreat on every year. She is such a sweet woman and really liked this mini so I can't think of a better recipient.

Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!